Graphic Designer • Art Instructor/Activities Planner – Mark Collins Designs, Oaklyn, NJ
April 2014 – Present
• Provide illustration, graphic design and web design services.
• Extensive experience in advertising campaigns and branding. Services include logo, poster, sign, stationary, save the date design. Years of experience in ebook, magazine layout and instructional multi page publications.
• Decades of experience in print production to include traditional printing, digital printing and textile printing methods.
• Teach local drawing/painting, “Art with Mark” Paint Parties, and mixed media classes in the New Jersey area.
• Taught high school students the process of textile screen printing for youth entrepreneurial program.
• Artwork creation, color separations & pre-press.
• Maintain screen printing workshop to include supply ordering and equipment maintenance.
• Responsible for program budgeting.
• Sales and community representative for program.
Art Therapist/Program Specialist – South Jersey Behavioral Health, Camden, NJ
Oct. 1987 – Jan. 1997
• Provide recreational activities, daily living skills, group therapy and individual counseling sessions to adult populations coping with learning disabilities, schizophrenia, depression, bipolar, PTSD and substance abuse disorders.
• Establish, maintain and facilitate arts & crafts program within a partial care unit. Program provided mixed media, ceramics, textile screen printing, woodcrafts, basket weaving and drawing/painting classes.
• Execute annual grassroots local arts and crafts sale events.
• Create treatment plans and maintain weekly progress reports in compliance with the DSM and state manage care requirements.
• Demonstrated ability to work in hectic environments. Entrusted with confidentiality requirements.
• Design annual reports, brochures, newsletters, flyers and posters for non-profit company.